Rape and Sexual Assault

It is important that you try and speak to someone as soon as possible if you have been sexually assaulted. This could be the police, your GP, a sexual health clinic, EmergencyDepartment or Rape crisis. They will help you decide what to do next

See More See More Icon

Post-exposure prophylaxis for HIV (PEP)

I think I might have been exposed to HIV, what should I do?

See More See More Icon

If Clinics are closed

In an emergency

See More See More Icon
Help Icon

I think I have an infection

Get infomation See More Icon